Based in Brooklyn, New York
Press / Business Contact:
DescriptionTwo independent developers based in Brooklyn, NY. We make cute games for mobile and PC. We use a lot of emoji.
AP Thomson made calculator games that got him in trouble in 7th grade math class. Later, he and Jenny Jiao Hsia teamed up to make a game called Stellar Smooch that a lot of people seemed to really dig. Now the two make games together!
There are far more images available for Hexecutable (Jenny+AP), but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Hexecutable (Jenny+AP). Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Independent Games Festival 2016 Best Student Game" - Beglitched, 2016
- "2015 Fantastic Arcade Spotlight Selection" - Beglitched, 2015
- "Indiecade Digital Select" - Stellar Smooch, 2015
- "Student Showcase Finalist, Independent Games Festival" - Stellar Smooch, 2015
- "Beglitched is still in development, but its “cyberpink” aesthetic and cheeky humor are already standing out among the crowd. Thumbs up emoji, indeed."
- Caty McCarthy, Killscreen
- "Suffice it to say that the game pulls itself back in layers, as both a game of modest strategy and nonsensical hacker humor."
- Joseph Knoop, Playboy
- "Beglitched plays with some of the cutest pieces of canned ham to ever grace the internet"
- Jess Joho, Killscreen
- "Beglitched...may be the most adorable hacking game I’ve seen"
- Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
Team & Repeating
Programming and Stuff
Jenny Jiao Hsia
Art and Stuff
AP Email (Inquiries)